Day Twenty-nine: 12/4/2020 Birthdays, take my dog to work day & it's Friday!

 

Lau, the snuggle bug of the crew

Day 29:  Our youngest dog, Lau turned 8 on this day!  He is the sweetest most snugly dog I have ever owned.  Literally 80lbs of dog will come and climb on the couch to rest on my chest and while I could never sleep that way it sure does keep the blues away.  I decided to take our oldest dog Loki (14 yrs) to work with me.  He's the lucky one that always gets to come because Lau with his long legs is insane to take in the car.  I've had to buy a dog seat belt just to keep him from jumping up front and trying to drive the car!  He's a bit rambunctious as well and is my husband's favorite work companion.  Zen would be great to bring in but he does tend to shed a lot and his gas is horrendous, really it can clear a whole room easy.  My mood is always elevated when Loki is with me.  Every client seemed to appreciate him, watching as some got right down on the floor with him, watching as he snuggled up to them or went to snooze on his blanket I brought for him.  The other benefit is that it has me up and out of my office chair more in order to make sure he gets walked and for potty breaks.  I've got a laptop stand that allows me to stand at my desk, I can usually do that for about 15-20 minutes before I want to sit again.  My goal is twice a day for now.  I think I managed that one or two days this week!  Really thankful for Friday this week.  After over 30 client sessions I was feeling a little cooked, LOL.  All my paper crane folding happened while at work today with a total of 9 completed.  (841/1000)

Loki providing pet therapy at a discounted price!

 
Zen the sweet stinker :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time