Day Twenty-eight: 12/3/2020 Can a paper crane folding girl get worker's comp?


 

Day 28:  Have I told you about my right wrist pain?  Well it is something that has come and gone prior to this project but boy oh boy the pain has been more present with this project.   Thankfully I started my day with Sarah, my acupuncturist and ended with Adrian, my new massage therapist.  How come I had never thought of doing this before?  I mean to start and end a work day like this was glorious!  On this morning I challenged my friends to guess the date of when I will complete the folding of 1000 paper cranes.  So far the earliest date is 12/10 and the latest date is 12/23.  There are a few dates that would be meaningful to me like Emily's birthday, Uncle Hal's birthday, or Jeremy's birthday.  Today is our youngest dog's birthday!  Lau is 8 today, I think we have to celebrate.  By end of day I folded 17 paper cranes.  I was able to fold some at work again.  Can't wait to start stringing beads with them!  (832/1000)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time