Day Twenty-Two: 11/27/2020 Catching Up


Day 22: I had not realized until the previous day that my husband to work on Friday.  He's a game reviewer and has three deadlines on Monday, so it makes sense.  Not that I had had any plans in particular. So I spent from just before 9am until 1pm running errands. Returning bottles for my friend whose battling cancer, dropping off a package and picking up mail from my USPS mailbox, going to the bank, returning items at the UPS Store, as well as picking up a prescription at the pharmacy.  Came home briefly to put air in two of the tires, picked up the new crate that was delivered for our pup that we just put down so I could return it, and then started the second half of my errands which included returning the crate, getting an oil change, picking up a few groceries, and getting gas.  I knew it was Black Friday but totally forgot the grocery store I go to (which also has apparel, furniture, a garden department, and more) would also be slammed with people.  I really don't like crowds and so I made it as quick as possible before I retreated the rest of the day.  This afternoon I was blessed to talk to two close friends over the phone and exchanged stories of the week and the remaining part of the day was just doing odds and ends around the house, folding cranes, playing games, and watching some shows.  This was the first night I didn't cry about Ming, I did very briefly earlier in the day when talking to one of my friends.  My heart still hurts but the tears have slowed...for now.  By the end of the day I had folded 18 paper cranes, the exact number from the previous day.  I had thought I would get more done but hadn't realized my paper was in the room my husband was recording it so I didn't have access to do that until evening.  Which was okay, I'm good with having this project to focus on just a little bit longer. (715/1000)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time