Day Thirty-Two: 12/7/2020 Riding the highs and lows

One of my favorites of the origami paper. It's color is similar to the sea foam green my mom's car was but also has Koi which I also grew up with.


Day 32:  This day I woke up at 4:30am, my goal had been to sleep until 5am.  I'm blaming the time change.  In any case I had really good energy all morning.  By early evening I was beat.  Full day of clients (7) and was trying to catch up on charting from Friday (unsuccessfully).  I worked really hard to stay up until 9:30pm but probably passed out at 9:15pm.  Woke up and my right wrist, elbow, shoulder were feeling much better but by evening the pain had increased.  So only 10 paper cranes completed today.  I remember as a kid so looking forward to turning 10.  One I loved even numbers but I think it was also turning the double digits.  This was a big enough deal that I had a bigger girl birthday party, which I believe was driving to Willamalane swim pool possibly with snow falling?  If not I do remember it was cold!  I also think my mom drove (she has never liked driving) her old Chevy Biscayne with a handful of us in it.  It looked something like this: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time