Day Thirty-seven: 12/12/2020 Trying to get caught up

Day 37:  This day I ran errands including shipping a package to Australia through UPS, getting a new car battery (the guy at Knecht's was nice enough to switch them out for me so I didn't have to go back to return the old battery which would have been an additional charge, a coffee run to the Human Bean where the cashier and I were sharing our holiday decorating goals, and the grocery store for our weekly food where one of the workers told me he ate all the large containers of sour cream with his taco fest LOL.  Generally I enjoy errands, today they were especially sweet as employees seemed especially conversational and kind.  In the afternoon I worked for about four hours trying to catch up on my charting for work; there's more.  But just after 5pm I remembered I was going to put up the lights on the house before dark!  It is dark here before 5 now so the flashlight & I went out.  I haven't done lights on the roof in a year or so but we have two rotating projector lights that light the front of the house in color & light up Christmas presents.  However I forgot to take a picture!  This project went until late because several of the Christmas light bulbs needed replaced and they are those small ones.  I have one strand of the larger glass bulbs that remind me of when I was a young kid.  I was able to fold 10 cranes in the morning, I'd hoped to fold double or triple that but hadn't expected so much of my time to be consumed!  Tonight in particular I was missing my kitty Sensei & my pup Ming.  Not gonna lie, the tears flowed quietly.  (949/1000)

Sensei sleeping with her two favorite brothers, Loki & Lau


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time