Day Thirty-eight: 12/13/2020 Twenty-five paper cranes to go! Oh the places they will go!

Day 38:  Another full day of things to do, paper cranes to fold, people to check in with, and a bit of work as well.  I really tried to finish my paper crane folding yesterday and then was comforted by the idea I didn't because it is going to be really strange not to fold these!  I have not had one day off from folding since I started. I did a little self-care at the end of the day trying out a new set of Color Street strips.  Love them because they are a slightly subtle red, not like stop sign red (or the light I unknowingly didn't stop for last week).  Keeping this short because the post office is calling my name!  By end of night I folded 26 paper cranes - only 25 to go!  (975/1000)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time