Day Eight: 11/13/2020 Friday the 13th & Folding Paper Cranes

Day 8:  This day was fun because I posted the previous day's question of how many minutes does it take me to fold 10 paper cranes?  Answers varied from 6 minutes to 3 days.  It took me 15 minutes.  I'll probably do this again towards the end of this project to see if I get any faster.  Although I'm not always racing to fold, it can me nice to take the time to make the folds just so and to line everything up.  Both people who guessed the correct time were offered paper cranes and one of them has a baby, so I am sending her a mama and baby crane duo. 

Friday the 13th was a rainy and particularly windy day.  So many leaves blowing about and by the time I was driving home it was 45 F degrees out.  Very grateful to be entering the weekend after my seven day work stretch last week this week felt like a lot of catching up.  Clients varied in how they were doing but I've noticed an added heaviness as the holidays enter and people reflects on those they love and who is no longer here on earth.  Myself included.  I'll post about that tomorrow.  Today I folded 19 paper cranes.  (310/1000)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time