Day Forty: 12/15/2020 Trying to string paper cranes and beads

Day 40:  Tonight I laid out 20 paper cranes so I could figure out the length of string to use.  I picked my first set of beads and got one crane strung and attempted the second crane only to end up with a ball of string and confusion.  It was too late to do much else.  Still, being able to relish in the delight of the 1000 completed this morning I think I figured out what I did wrong.  I think I'll have better luck tonight.  One of my friends sent me a photo of one of the cranes I gifted her.  I love it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day 4: 11/9/2020 Small deeds & paper crane folding in Cheshire.