Day Twenty-three: 11/28/2020 Naps, Robin Williams movies, paper cranes, & stickers

Day 23: Woke up really early, I think it was 3:50am.  Felt a little queasy all day and wondering if it was the ice cream from the day before mixed with not sleeping more.  Don't eat ice cream all that much and by the end of the day I was feeling better.  I managed to get two naps in during the day, watched two Robin Williams Movies (Man of the Year and Patch Adams), folded paper cranes, and did some more stickers by numbers.  Midday I got an envelope of beads from one of my friends (thank you Michelle A!) so by evening I was sorting those.  Getting really excited about stringing the cranes with the beads.  Just trying to figure out if I am going to try any patterns color wise with the cranes themselves.  What would you do?  By the end of the day I had folded 16 paper cranes.  (731/1000)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time