Day Twenty-four: 11/29/2020 Folding, folding, folding the paper cranes


Day 24:  Today I focused on folding,  I put away the stickers and folded my little heart out.  I did take a nap.  I had a sweet conversation with a dear friends.   I joined the public for a bit but mostly I was home, snug in my pajamas with my dogs.  It has been nice as I've made a point of reaching out to friends this week.  I've needed them and they've been a great comfort.  Back to work today, I'm looking forward to the routine of it.  While I didn't quite beat my daily best I got within 2 with 62 paper cranes completed by the end of the day.  (793/1000)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time