Day Twelve: 11/18/2020 Taking care of me

Day 12:  This was a long day at work with clients starting at 9:30am and going until 7:00pm.  My lunch break was my own counseling appointment while eating lunch.  Was very grateful for that because he provides me consultation to brainstorm when I have questions about clients and what might be best for them.  He gave me a lot to ponder.  I got home pretty tired, well I started out pretty tired.  One of our dogs has really been struggling with sleep lately often waking up once or twice in the night barking.  We've started a new medication for him to address pain and I made another call to see what might help get him to sleep through the night.  He's already taking an anxiety medication.  I contemplated not folding any cranes but then thought, why not just one?  And so the lone ranger was folded and I felt really good about that.  I'm glad I thought to take care of me.  Today I had a little fun taking a photo of a photo I've taken.  This is Lau, our youngest of four pups.  (514/1000)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time