Day Thirteen: 11/18/2020 Learning new things

Day 13:  Today I looked up how to string paper cranes and found a good YouTube video.  I've decided to use a lighter blue thread and will be going through my beads to pick out blue ones.  Blue is my favorite color.  I need to figure out the length of string I will use as well as the number of cranes I will string in one line.  I have a great space at my office.  Two walls are brick and the longer of the two I've strung up some positive news stories. I'm thinking the dowel of cranes will take the place of these and I'll move these to the opposite wall or figure out a different way to display them.

 
Felt really good today, even though I was really tired from a middle of the night wake up from one of our dogs as well as an early rise by him.  I was able to get all caught up on my charting, which I've been consistently behind since I started this blog due to that weekend training.  Also I got to see one of my favorite people Hillary at Hello Beauty Bar.  

I was due for a trim, wax, and color and I always feel better after not to mention we generally always have stories to share about family, work, goals, hopes, and dreams.  Not to mention I got to give her the adjustable pregnancy seat belt that erroneously arrived in the mail this week.  Almost all of the cranes I folded on this day were folded in the morning because I was up so early.  20 paper cranes were folded.  (534/1000)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time