Day Sixteen: 11/21/2020 Making decisions about paper crane display & call for blue beads

Day 16:  Enjoyed the day with errands, check ins with some family, chores, stickers, cranes, and making decisions about how I am going to display my 1000 paper cranes.  My friend is coming up with a dowel for me and will be putting holes in it for me to string 50 strings of 20 cranes with beads.  I've decided to use blue thread.

Blue is my favorite color.  I will be using blue beads, with a series of beads at the top and bottom of the string and a few beads between each paper crane.  However I found out I love blue so much I have very little left in terms of beads.  I used to make beaded lanyards for work and I've made some jewelry in the past.  Ended up dismantling one lanyard that had some of my favorite beads because I don't need lanyards anymore.  Well I use one at work to string the key for the bathroom.  So my friend is coming up with beads for me but if anyone else has some to donate to this project I would appreciate it.  Willing to pay if that helps! 
This day I made sure to fold enough cranes to reach over 600 cranes.  By the end of day 26 paper cranes were folded.  (609/1000)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time