Day Six 11/11/2020: Paper Cranes on Veteran's Day

 

Day 6: Started my morning off folding a handful of cranes.  Veteran's Day always reminds me of Jon, my high school sweetheart who also has a birthday this week.  Sad thing is, he's no longer living to celebrate with.  I'd like to think he'd be teasing me about my 1000 paper crane project.  Because he really liked to make people laugh.  Had an average day at work with five clients and catching up on charting, which still is a work in progress with last week's training I got behind.  Mornings in Oregon have been chilly, a few resulting in needing to defrost the car.  With the time change I've really noticed my dark evenings.  I miss having a couple hours of sunlight after work.  Today I realized I've reached my 25% complete mark!  33 paper cranes folded today.  (277/1000)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time