Day Five: 11/10/2020 Less paper crane making but a little self care.

Day 5:  Ran quite a few errands today after a dentist appointment in the morning.  Some days I really love errands, this was one of those days.  I think it is the act of checking things off of a to do list that brings a sense of satisfaction.  Also I scheduled a phone call chat with one of my close friends, we'd realized it had been awhile when our goal has been to check in at least once a month.  The fires in Oregon probably had something to do with that and we just hadn't put anything on the calendar.  Recently I bought a new dresser that I had still not put together so a good part of my day was moving the old one and putting the new one together.  This task wasn't completed until about 9:30pm last night.  There were a couple breaks in the day once I started that project, one of which was to get a massage.  I tried a new place that is just a few blocks from my office.  The colors of the building stand out (in a good way) as does the name of the business.  Was happy to learn they can also bill my insurance.  I probably need another one now after finishing that dresser!  Only 12 paper cranes were completed today but I was (mostly) okay with that.  (244/1000)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time