Day Fifteen: 11/20/2020 Yay Friday, I am so happy to see you!

Day 15:  Finally had a good night's sleep and was pleased to leave work before 6pm!  Today I took my origami paper to work so I was able to get a little extra paper folding done.  I have been having some right wrist pain and I am wondering if this is the cause....at the least probably doesn't help.  Today I got a sticker by numbers notebook, it is so much fun!  I spent a good part of my evening doing this, it is going to be competing with my paper crane folding I can tell :)

Getting really excited about my four day weekend next weekend.  Nothing in particular special is happening but I haven't had four days off in a row since maybe February?  Yeah, too long ago.  Weird to think about taking time off without going some where.  Often I would be planning a few long weekends to see my aunt and cousins near Portland.  One of them actually has a beautiful framed shadow box of paper cranes he folded for the birth of one of his daughters.  I should get a picture of it next time I see them.  By end of day I folded 37 paper cranes. (583/1000)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Days Forty-Two to Forty-Four: 12/18/2020 to 12/20/2020 Through the Woods

Day Thirty-four: 12/9/2020 Started the work morning with a BANG

Day Nineteen: 11/24/2020 The benefit of unexpected time